1. Starting point a split block of?
2. Cut out split section
3. Mount large section between centres and turn outside to round shape.
4. Take cut out split section and cut in two.
5. Glue one of the sections to wooden faceplate mounted in chuck.
6. Turn this to make a base for the bowl an then glue in place the rounded large section.
7. Use live centre to make sure large section is correctly centred whilst glue sets.
8. Turn inside of bowl then shape the split “V” shaped indents in bowl.
9. Finished bowl.